My proposal to run a tutorial titled "An Introduction to LEAN Test Process Improvement" has been accepted by Iqnite and is planned for 27 April, 2010 in Dusseldorf, Germany.
On completion of the tutorial, the participants will be able to:
• Describe the key industry test process improvement models.
• Understand the LEAN principles.
• Use value stream mapping to model current processes.
• Use value stream maps to identify waste.
• Define a strategy for using the LEAN model to support your test organization and process improvement goals.
• Understand how to implement these models and methods in practice for maximum benefit.
It's a lot to get through in a day! However, it is vitial for testing to continuously improve in order to drive greater efficiencies and effectiveness!