Monday, May 31, 2010

SQS Test Manager Forum

SQS hosted a Test Manager Forum at Croke Park on May 20th.

The event hosted a number of talks along with a demo of Microsoft's Visual Studio 2010. The Test Manger element with its seamless integration with sharepoint is very impressive and I'm itching to get my hands on the software to try it out myself.

Fortunately, luck smiled on me and I won a book on the tool. So watch this space for follow ups.

The day was great, the talks gave a foundation for additional discussion during the numerous coffee breaks which was ideal. All too often, a conference is so crammed full of presentations, that the attendees don't have the opportunity to chat and discuss.

Hopefully, the forum will run again next year! It was great to chat with fellow test managers and listen to their thoughts and opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment